Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Job Interview

Lately, I had several job interviews. There are so many things you have to pay attention during interviews. So many pitfalls are just waiting for you to step into. Let me share some sentences you shouldn't use in an interview, or, as a matter of fact, anywhere.

Can you tell us something about yourself:
... I wasn't really a Star Wars guy and I didn't get it at all. But Jar Jar Binks open missa eyes to dis biiig empire.

What is your greatest strength?
I'm a trendsetter. I came up with the term yolo!

 Where do you see yourself in five years?
On a oneway trip to Mars!

What are your hobbies?:
I take nude selfies. I love my new selfie stick. It made so many exciting shoots possible.

What is your biggest weakness?
I came up with the term yolo!

What compensation are you looking for?:
One Hundert Thousand!- is it..too..much? - ten thousand maybe?

Do you have any questions?:
I do. Why did LeBron James leave Cleveland? And why did he come back?
Describe two specific goals you set.
To write a blog post about how to get rid of a repressive dictator, to spell check before publishing, to eliminate the term yolo, and to learn to count

Appropriate outfits show you are a fit for the position 

No comments:

Post a Comment