Saturday, January 10, 2015

Good Morning Germany

New media is nothing new to me. I have been blogging here since 2007 and before that I had another blog. My website "Daily sope" went online 2001 and I work as a web developer. It's time for me to do old media.
The last months, I worked on a radio program. For the Millennial Generation: radio is a audio broadcast method that distributes live podcasts without the possibility to rewind or pause. It's like internet radio but without internet.
I write scripts and present. Several religions have airtime, each week another religion presents. My contributions are for the Baha'i Faith. The program is on air Saturday mornings 8 AM. I know what you are about to ask: "Hey Ira,  how many people listen radio Saturday morning anyway?" My answer is: "Maybe more people read my blog, maybe less."

  On Air  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Dey4ZPg0k

No comments:

Post a Comment